OpenCores
no use no use 1/1 no use no use
Need Help
by Unknown on Jan 16, 2004
Not available!
Hi Everyone: I am a newbee here....so please pardon my ignorance. I have downloaded the Ethernet MAC source code. I tried to run the simulation using the run_eth_sim_regr.scr. Simulation failed because the script cannot find ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file '../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/glbl/glbl.v'. ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file '../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/unisims/RAMB4_S16_S16.v'. ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file '../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/unisims/RAMB4_S8.v'. ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file '../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/unisims/RAM16X1D.v'. ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file '../../../../../../lib/artisan/art_hssp_256x32/art_hssp_256x32_bw.v'. ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file '../../../../../../lib/artisan/art_hssp_256x32/art_hssp_256x32_bw_bist.v'. Are these files a part of the download? Where can I get them? I am trying to learn Verification using TestBuilder/SystemC. I am using this core as the DUT. BTW, I am an unemployed ASIC Engineer. Any openings out there!!!!!! Thanks for your time......Great Job all contributors to opencores.org!! -- Ananth _________________________________________________________________ Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your high-speed experience. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/prem&ST=1
Need Help
by Unknown on Jan 16, 2004
Not available!
Hi.

Use generic memories (eth_define.v).

Don't use Xilinx, Artisan. Files below are proprietary to them and are
not published for that reason.

Regards,
Igor

-----Original Message----- From: ethmac-bounces@opencores.org
[mailto:ethmac-bounces@opencores.org]
On Behalf Of Ananth Vijalapuram Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 9:05 PM To: ethmac@opencores.org Subject: [ethmac] Need Help Hi Everyone: I am a newbee here....so please pardon my ignorance. I have downloaded the Ethernet MAC source code. I tried to run the simulation using the run_eth_sim_regr.scr. Simulation failed because

the
script cannot find
ncvlog: *E,COFILE: cannot open source file
'../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/glbl/glbl.v'.
'../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/unisims/RAMB4_S16_S16.v'.
'../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/unisims/RAMB4_S8.v'.
'../../../../../../lib/xilinx/lib/unisims/RAM16X1D.v'.
'../../../../../../lib/artisan/art_hssp_256x32/art_hssp_256x32_bw.v'.

'../../../../../../lib/artisan/art_hssp_256x32/art_hssp_256x32_bw_bist.v
'.

Are these files a part of the download? Where can I get them?

I am trying to learn Verification using TestBuilder/SystemC. I am

using
this
core as the DUT.
BTW, I am an unemployed ASIC Engineer. Any openings out there!!!!!!

Thanks for your time......Great Job all contributors to

opencores.org!!
--
Ananth

high-speed

no use no use 1/1 no use no use
© copyright 1999-2024 OpenCores.org, equivalent to Oliscience, all rights reserved. OpenCores®, registered trademark.